WORK AT CREDITYES
At CreditYES®, we recognize our employees are the driving force behind our success. It is our aim to see each member of our team grow, thrive, and be well taken care of.
A Diverse and Inclusive Workplace
One of our goals at CreditYES® is the fostering of a diverse work force. We believe our company is at its best when we have available the widest range of viewpoints and experiences among our staff. We strive to encourage and nurture this in every way we can.
CreditYES® provides countless opportunities for both personal and professional growth. Throughout your career with us, you’ll be provided onsite training and other learning opportunities to strengthen your skillset. We also believe in promoting from within; many of our leaders started in entry-level roles and worked their way up in the company.
Competitive Compensation and Benefits
CreditYES® offers a competitive wage, access to comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as bonus incentives for performance.
Involvement in Our Community
At CreditYES®, we are committed to being positive and proactive members of our community.
CreditYES Autos Customer Service Representative
CreditYES helps good people get into great vehicles! We are looking for an outgoing Customer Service Representative to join our team. Do you like meeting new people? Helping them find solutions? Working as part of a team? Do you thrive on constant feedback and communication? You’ll be a great fit at CreditYES Autos dealerships.
Our customer service reps are the heart of our business. They play a vital role in forming the human connection with customers and providing an exceptional customer experience at our dealership. As a rep, you’ll answer client inquiries by telephone; call customers who have expressed interest online, and work face to face with clients at the dealership.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answering inbound calls and making outbound calls with the assistance of scripting.
- Assisting customers with inquiries about products and services.
- Providing individualized customer service.
- Building the interest of customers in the products and services offered by our organization.
- Maintaining and updating our customer database.
- Providing feedback and insight regularly on the effectiveness of policies and processes.
- Checking call queues and prioritizing incoming calls / outgoing calls in order of importance.
- Interacting with existing customers to support getting them in the car of their choice regardless of their past credit history.
- Supporting other retail duties to create an exceptional customer experience.
Skills and Requirements
- Valid state driver’s license with good driving record
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Genuine interest in helping people and solving problems
- Up to $24/hour
- 2 weeks of Paid Time Off
- Awesome coworkers
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision
- Life Insurance and Disability Benefits
- 401K + Company Match